Microsoft Exchange Server is a powerful business grade email and groupware collaboration tool. Often used with MS Outlook and mobile devices using ActiveSync to share information and work together whether in the same office or mobile across the Internet.
Enjoy the most flexibility available in the market with our integrated and fully managed Microsoft Exchange 2010 Hosted Solution.
- Total # of users in your custom Exchange
- Disk Space required by each user, accounts start at 20GB/user/month
Exceed your plan allocation? Not a problem, you can either seamlessly upgrade your account to accommodate more resources, or you can purchase additional MS Exchange Disk Space and Users on demand through your control panel.
Hosted Microsoft Exchange includes:
- Cloud based Microsoft Exchange 2010 services. Using your own domain, host Microsoft Exchange eMail and Collaboration utilities in an Exchange 2010 Cloud for $15/month/user
- 20,000MB (20GB) of disk storage for each Exchange User. Host any domain you like on Windows Clustered Servers with eMail handled by our Exchange 2010 Cloud, activate Sharepoint on any of these domains, or simply use the account just for Exchange email services
- Shared calenders, online storage, OWA (Outlook Web Access), Outlook 2010 license, Microsoft Active Sync
- Microsoft Forefront Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam Included. Forefront centralizes Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam control and pushes out real time updates to all users. Real time Anti-Virus scanning, reporting and quarantine protocol for all Exchange and Windows servers keeps them secure as possible and up to date with the latest security protocol
- Sharepoint 2010 (WSS4) for all Exchange 2010 customers. Build a intranet or extranet portal using Microsoft Sharepoint technology. Add as many users as you like, manage as many documents and as much content as you like. You are only limited by the space and bandwidth available within your account. Upgrade or downgrade plans seamlessly to add additional resources or remove resources which are no longer required
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) gives you the power of outlook on the web. Access your Outlook anywhere and from any computer with an internet connection. Manage your emails, calenders, documents and more on our Microsoft Cloud
- a Microsoft Outlook 2010 License for every Exchange user in your organization. Save expensive licensing costs for Outlook licenses by hosting your Exchange mail services. Do you have Mac users in your organization? Not a problem, we include Exchange compliant Office for Mac licenses for those users
- each Microsoft Exchange user has full access to Microsoft ActiveSync technology to keep your iPhone/Mac, Android and Microsoft devices synched with your Outlook eMail, Contacts, and Calendars.....ActiveSync is included for FREE with each Exchange user
- Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES Enterprise Edition) available for all Blackberry users to seamlessly sync Blackberry PDA's with your Microsoft Exchange services. BES is available for an additional $10/BES user/month
- Microsoft Exchange and Sharepoint offering, you can seamlessly scale your organization as and when required. For $15/month per user you can build a corporate intranet and extranet using Microsoft Sharepoint. For no additional cost, each user receives enterprise grade mailing, calender and collaboration utilities!!
Please feel free to Contact Us about custom solutions!